Can I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit for the Loss of My Loved One?

The loss of a loved one is devastating to any family, but when that loss is caused by someone’s negligence, the remaining family members are left with unanswered questions and a strong desire to see justice done for their loved one.

At Polewski & Associates, we help families pursue that justice through wrongful death cases. You may be eligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit for the loss of your loved one if you are:

  • A surviving spouse
  • A parent who lost a child
  • A child who lost a parent
  • A sibling or other relative (depending on state law limitations)

In Arkansas, the personal representative of the estate files the wrongful death claim on behalf of the estate. The beneficiaries of the wrongful death action may include the surviving spouse, children, father, mother, brothers, and sisters of the deceased person.

In Texas, only the surviving spouse, children, or parents of the deceased may bring a wrongful death action. 

Have you lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence? Please contact Polewski & Associates online or by calling 501-404-0062 to schedule your free wrongful death case consultation and find out how you can seek justice for the loss of your loved one. Our board-certified personal injury lawyer and his team represent clients throughout Dallas, North Texas, and Arkansas.

polewski logo1 WHITE

Ask John

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

*All indicated fields must be completed.
Please include non-medical questions and correspondence only.

association logo 1 0
association logo 2 0
association logo 3 0
associationLogoNew 0
tbls logo rgb R tag 0

Accessibility Toolbar