Injury & Malpractice Attorney Serving Clients Near Dallas, Ft. Worth, Plano, Arlington, Irving, North Texas & Arkansas
The mission of the serious injury and medical malpractice team at Polewski & Associates is helping people hurt by the negligence of others.
Helping what can be helped, getting compensation for what has been lost forever. And working to make sure it doesn't happen again.
For a free evaluation of your case, please call Polewski & Associates at 972.230.6200, or email us about your case and we'll get back to you. We proudly represent victims of serious injury living in Dallas, North Texas, and throughout Arkansas.
Decades of Experience. Unmatched Qualifications.
When the stakes are high, the last thing you need is a TV lawyer. You don’t need a lawyer who usually handles divorces or "fender benders," and you sure don’t need a “case manager."
We don’t take hundreds of cases: we take just a few. This enables us to focus all of our attention on those clients whose needs we serve. If you or someone you care about has been seriously injured, or you have lost a family member due to someone else's negligence or medical malpractice, you are exactly the kind of client we take care of. And we’re the kind of law firm you need on your side.
- Mr. Polewski is certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of Texas as a Personal Injury Trial Law Specialist. This certification, obtained only after a difficult and specialized examination, extensive trial experience and recommendation by other trial lawyers and by trial judges, is by no means a routine accomplishment: less than 1.5% of all Texas lawyers possess this qualification. Arkansas has no similar board certification process.
- Due to his success in handling major personal injury cases and Wrongful Death cases, Mr. Polewski has an even rarer qualification – membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Mr. Polewski is also a member of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates, an invitation only, national organization of the most experienced trial lawyers in America, dedicated to the preservation of justice and the American civil justice system. Licensed to practice law in both Texas and Arkansas, Mr. Polewski represents clients throughout both states.
- For each of the last 20 years, Mr. Polewski has been awarded the top rating of "superb" in the AVVO rating system, based on reviews by other lawyers and clients (view Mr. Polewski's AVVO ratings and reviews here). Mr. Polewski consistently ranks at or near the top of recommendations in the independent lawyer review site AVVO for medical malpractice lawyers in Arkansas and Texas.
- He is recognized as one of the top three medical malpractice lawyers in Little Rock by Three Best Rated (see Mr. Polewski's rating here). Mr. Polewski is consistently top rated in both Arkansas and Texas by Expertise.
- Mr. Polewski is also a recipient--for each of the last 20 years--of top ratings in the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review process. This ratings system, used by legal consumers for over 100 years, is based on the cohnfidential opinions of other lawyers and judges familiar with the lawyer being rated. Mr. Polewski's legal skills were rated by other lawyers and judges as "very high to pre-eminent," and his ethical standards were rated as "very high" – both of which are the top ratings possible.
- Mr. Polewski is recognized as a "Super Lawyer" as rated by the Thomson-Reuters legal ratings system.